Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
Immigration Lawyer Scarborough | Ronen Kurzfeld
Canadian laws are always evolving, complicated and shouldn’t be something that you should try and tackle alone. You should have the best immigration lawyer in Scarborough on your side — Ronen Kurzfeld.
Scarborough immigration lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld is a highly experienced lawyer specializing in immigration law. The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has an exceptional track record and history for providing the best valued services – all at an affordable price.
Scarborough is a favoured destination for new immigrants moving to Canada to live. As a result, Scarborough is one of the most multicultural and diverse in the entire Greater Toronto Area with 57% of its residents being foreign-born.
Highlight of Services
Through the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, individuals can apply for landing from inside Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This allows the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration to grant permanent resident status if he or her sees that it’s justified.
Success of your application will depend on the following factors:
- Length of time in Canada;
- Work in Canada;
- Family in Canada;
- Children in Canada;
- Establishment in Canada; and
- Other compelling factors
Contact us to see whether you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds program.
When you are applying for a student visa, we will help you prove that you’ve been accepted in an approved Canadian institution, may that the University of Toronto, Scarborough campus, or another. We will also you prove to immigration officials that you have an acceptable amount of fund for tuition and living expenses.
While immigrating to Canada provides opportunity for personal growth, there a number of steps required before anyone can become a Canadian citizen. One of the first steps to is becoming a permanent resident, which is a task that the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld can help you obtain. The team will guide you through the application process in order to ensure that you are eligible for citizenship in the first place — ultimately saving you money on application fees.
Our application package for permanent or temporary status typically includes:
- A legal submission letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for permanent or temporary status. The letter is designed in a way to persuade the visa officer to approve your application.
- Preparing a complete and perfected application package — this contains all the necessary information and requirements to be reviews by the authorities.
- After submitting, we monitor your application from beginning to end, including any necessary communications with authorities.
- If an interview is necessary, we will prepare you for it.
- When your visa is ready to be issued, we ensure that you will receive it on time and we will explain any information for your arrival in Canada.
Additional services include, but aren’t limited to, Canada Express Entry, work permits, and immigration appeals.
If you are looking for the best immigration lawyer in Scarborough, then call us today!
“I have been a client of Sir Ronen since I first came to Canada year 2008 and since then all of my applications they handle were all successful and they brought my mom and currently doing my dad’s application, and also my Permanent Resident visa was APPROVED! I’m grateful and happy at their services. And they are affordable also…God bless you more Sir Ronen, your family and your staff.”