Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
Immigration Lawyer Scarborough | Ronen Kurzfeld
Canadian laws are complicated, always evolving, and aren’t something that you should try and tackle alone. You should have the immigration lawyer serving Scarborough on your side — Ronen Kurzfeld.
Immigration Lawyer Scarborough
Serving Scarborough, immigration lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld is a highly experienced lawyer working in immigration law. The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has an exceptional track record and history of providing the highest quality services – all at an affordable price.
Scarborough is a favored destination for new immigrants moving to Canada to live. As a result, Scarborough is one of the most multicultural and diverse regions in the entire Greater Toronto Area.
Highlight of Services
Through the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, individuals can apply for landing from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This allows the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to grant permanent resident status if determined eligible.
Success of your application will depend on the following factors:
- Length of time in Canada;
- Work in Canada;
- Family in Canada;
- Children in Canada;
- Establishment in Canada; and
- Other compelling factors
Contact us to see whether you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds program.
Our application package for permanent or temporary status typically includes:
- A legal submission letter explaining why you are an ideal candidate for permanent or temporary status. The letter is designed in a way to persuade the visa officer to approve your application.
- Preparing a complete and perfected application package — this contains all the necessary information and requirements to be reviewed by the authorities.
- After submitting, we monitor your application from beginning to end, including any necessary communications with authorities.
- If an interview is necessary, we will prepare you for it.
- When your visa is ready to be issued, we ensure that you receive it on time and we will explain any information for your arrival in Canada.
Additional services include, but aren’t limited to, Canada Express Entry, work permits, and immigration appeals.
If you are looking for the immigration lawyer in Scarborough, then call us today!
“I have been a client of Ronen’s since I first came to Canada in 2008. Since then, all the applications they have handled for me have been successful. They have helped to bring my mother and are currently working on my father’s application. And got my Permanent Resident visa APPROVED! I’m grateful and happy with their services. And they are affordable also… God bless you more Ronen, your family and your staff.”
*Our head office is based in Toronto. We serve locations around the GTA.