Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada, you may sponsor your relatives for permanent residency in Canada. In order to qualify as a family class immigrant, an applicant must be the Canadian sponsor’s:
- Spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, who is at least 16 years or older;
- Parents or grandparents;
- Dependent children, including adopted children;
- Children under 18 years of age whom you intend to adopt;
- Brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces or grandchildren who are orphans, under the age of 18 and not married or in a common-law relationship; and
- Any other relative if you have none of the above relatives or family members, either in Canada or abroad.
Each sponsor must meet certain requirements to be eligible to sponsor their relatives for permanent residence in Canada.
We offer the following sponsorship immigration services:
Please contact us to find out whether you can sponsor your relative, or be sponsored by a relative in Canada.