Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
Immigration Lawyer Markham
With your immigration dreams on the line, you need to make sure you have an experienced Markham immigration lawyer on your side.
The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has helped thousands of applicants over the years in order to make their dream of immigrating to Canada a reality. Deciding to immigrate or relocate is an important decision and we take that decision as seriously as you do.
We stay up to date on the rapidly changing Canadian laws in order to best represent our clients with any situation they bring to us. Ronen Kurzfeld keeps your best interests in mind, but more importantly, knows how to best strategize and execute your case to receive favourable outcomes.
Highlight of Services
In order to sponsor a relative or be sponsored by a relative for permanent residence in Canada, the sponsor must meet certain requirements to ensure eligibility. Find out if you are able to sponsor or be sponsored by contacting the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld.
Perhaps you’ve been accepted into Seneca’s Markham campus or another nearby institution, but now you need your student visa. We will help you prove to immigration officials that you’ve been accepted into an approved Canadian school and that you have the sufficient funds for tuition and living expenses for the duration of your residency.
Another area of ise we have is immigration appeals, including: detention reviews, admissibility hearings, sponsorship hearings, deportation hearings and federal court appeals. These cases often concern sophisticated legal matters that are best taken care of by immigration specialized lawyers. Immigration appeals require care and preparation to best represent and to have the best chance at winning your case.
While Canada presents the opportunity for personal growth, there are several steps before becoming a Canadian citizen. One of these crucial steps is becoming a permanent resident, which is something that Ronen and his team can help you obtain. He will help guide you through this process and make sure that you are eligible for citizenship in the first place, saving you on application fees.
Our application package for permanent or temporary status typically includes:
- A legal submission letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for temporary or permanent status. This letter is carefully crafted and developed to persuade visa officers to approve your application.
- Preparation of a perfected and complete application package that includes all requirements and necessary information that will be reviewed by authorities.
- Monitoring of your application from start to finish, after submitting the file, including any communications necessary with the authorities.
- If one is necessary, we prepare you for an interview.
- When the visa is ready for you, we guarantee that you will receive it on time and with an explanation of information relevant to your arrival in Canada.
It’s important to us to help those immigrating to Markham because 57.93% of its entire population is immigrants from all over the world.
Contact our office to make sure you have the immigration lawyers in Markham on your side!