Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
Immigration Lawyer Markham
The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has helped thousands of applicants over the years to make their dream of immigrating to Canada a reality. Deciding to immigrate or relocate is an important decision and we take that decision as seriously as you do.
We stay up to date with the rapidly changing Canadian laws in order to best represent our clients in any situation they bring to us. Ronen Kurzfeld keeps your best interests in mind, but more importantly, knows how to best strategize and execute your case to receive favorable outcomes.
Highlight of Services
In order to sponsor a relative or be sponsored by a relative for permanent residence in Canada, the sponsor must meet certain requirements to ensure eligibility. Find out if you are able to sponsor or be sponsored by contacting the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld.
Perhaps you have been accepted into Seneca’s Markham campus or another nearby institution, but now you need a student visa. We will help guide you on what relevant documents to collect and we will prepare a strong application for your visa.
Another area of our service is immigration appeals, including detention reviews, admissibility hearings, sponsorship hearings, deportation hearings, federal court appeals and judicial review applications. These cases often concern sophisticated legal matters that are best taken care of by experienced immigration lawyers. Immigration appeals, particularly, require care and preparation to best represent you and to have the best chance at winning your case.
While Canada presents the opportunity for personal growth, there are several steps before becoming a Canadian citizen. One of these crucial steps is becoming a permanent resident, which is something that Ronen and his team can help you achieve if you are eligible. He will help guide you through this process, make sure that you are eligible and present your case in a comprehensive manner.
Our application package for permanent or temporary status typically includes:
- A legal submission letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for temporary or permanent status. This letter is carefully crafted and developed to persuade visa officers to approve your application.
- Preparation of a perfected and complete application package that includes all requirements and necessary information that will be reviewed by authorities.
- Monitoring of your application from start to finish, after submitting the file, including any communication necessary with the authorities.
- We prepare you for an interview if one is required.
- When the visa is ready for you, we guarantee that you will receive it on time and with an explanation of information relevant to your arrival in Canada.
It is important for us to help those immigrating to Markham given the vast immigrant community in Markham. Contact our office to make sure you have the immigration lawyers in Toronto and Markham on your side!
*Our head office is based in Toronto. We serve locations around the GTA.