Immigration Lawyer Toronto & #1 Canadian Immigration Lawyer Ronen Kurzfeld
Ronen Kurzfeld has dedicated his law career and practice exclusively to the area of Canadian Immigration Law. He is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section.
Ronen Kurzfeld has been interviewed by several leading media outlets in Canada. He has also been invited by Service Canada to share his opinions and comments on certain work permit programs.
In order to qualify for relocation (permanent or temporary) to Canada, and succeed with your application, you must present your case properly to an immigration officer, who has the authority to grant or deny your application.
We possess significant experience in preparing perfected applications for both Canadian permanent residence and temporary residence (work, student, visitor permits).
The applications we prepare for you involve MUCH MORE than simply completing forms and collecting supporting documents. Our application method is to try to convince and persuade the immigration officer to approve your application. As you may know, under the Express Entry system, any mistake can result in refusal and being thrown back into the pool of candidates.
Our applications typically include:
- LEGAL SUBMISSION LETTER which explains why you are a suitable candidate for permanent or temporary status. This letter is carefully crafted and designed to persuade the visa officer to approve the application.
- Preparing a complete and perfected APPLICATION PACKAGE that contains all the requirements and necessary information to be reviewed by the authorities
- After submitting your file we MONITOR your application from start to finish. This includes all necessary COMMUNICATION with the authorities.
- We prepare you for an interview if one is necessary.
- When the Visa is ready to be issued, we ensure that you receive it on time and explain to you any information relevant to your arrival in Canada.
Immigrating or relocating is an important decision. We have helped thousands of applicants over the years realize their dream of moving to Canada. The laws change rapidly and it is critical that you employ a professional that has your best interests in mind and MOST importantly, knows how to best strategize and present your case.
We have over 18 years of experience in the immigration field and we know how to present you with the best options that suit your case and how to BEST prepare and present your case.
We provide knowledge, experience, passion and truly excellent service.
*The achievement of results with our legal counsel will depend entirely on each candidate’s specific qualifications.